quinta-feira, 9 de março de 2017

Passagem LEGO store Disneyland Paris

Ontem ao fim de mais um dia de trabalho la tive que passar mais uma vez pela LEGO Store do Disney Village!

Yesterday at the end of one more day of work I had to pass again by the LEGO Store from the Disney Village!


E... mais uma compra, LEGO Architecture London (amanha apresento-vos a montagem), e vários pequenos presentes para compensar a minha fidelidade.

And ... one more purchase, LEGO Architecture London (tomorrow I'll present you the assembly), and several small gifts to compensate me for my fidelity.


Aproveitei para trocar o 3° voucher do Calendário LEGO 2017 e tive a mini figura da Pascoa.

I profited to change the 3rd voucher of the 2017 LEGO Wall Calendar and I had the Free Iconic Easter Minifigure.



É sempre um prazer visitar a LEGO Store do Disney Village!!!

It's always a pleasure to visit the LEGO Store from the Disney Village !!!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário